September 2016

I LOVE SHOPPING and I LOVE TO GET MY MONEY’S WORTH.I bought Zensa Numbing Cream for a laser treatment session for my face but my jaw literally dropped when I opened my package.

There was no seal on the box and the tube itself! It escalated very quickly to a complaint! I am very picky with items I order especially if it’s a medical product. Receiving an item without a seal could mean a lot of things – it could be that it was used by someone, tampered while in transit, poor handling, and worst–a tube from a bad batch!

Zensa is considered a pharmaceutical product because of the lidocaine in it. I know that pharmaceutical products should comply with very strict Quality Control. Left without a choice, I used the product. Followed the instructions, I applied a generous amount and waited 1.5 hrs.

No numbing whatsoever. Don't waste your money, too expensive to take a chance. I DO NOT RECOMMEND this product to anyone.

It is a COMPLETE TRASH.Totally a scam product!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Alera Skin Care and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about alera skin care zensa numbing cream skin cream from Alera Skin Care was false advertisement Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Health and Beauty category for more informed decision or compare Alera Skin Care to other companies on our site.

Comments