September 2016

I LOVE SHOPPING and I LOVE TO GET MY MONEY’S WORTH.I bought Zensa Numbing Cream for a laser treatment session for my face but my jaw literally dropped when I opened my package.

There was no seal on the box and the tube itself! It escalated very quickly to a complaint! I am very picky with items I order especially if it’s a medical product. Receiving an item without a seal could mean a lot of things – it could be that it was used by someone, tampered while in transit, poor handling, and worst–a tube from a bad batch!

Zensa is considered a pharmaceutical product because of the lidocaine in it. I know that pharmaceutical products should comply with very strict Quality Control. Left without a choice, I used the product. Followed the instructions, I applied a generous amount and waited 1.5 hrs.

No numbing whatsoever. Don't waste your money, too expensive to take a chance. I DO NOT RECOMMEND this product to anyone.

It is a COMPLETE TRASH.Totally a scam product!

Review about: Alera Skin Care Zensa Numbing Cream Skin Cream.

I didn't like: False advertisement.

Had an Experience with Alera Skin Care?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion